A leading supplier of innovative mold making & molding to the plastic injection molding industry.
Molds support many markets including medical and industrial, electronics, packaging, caps and closures, energy, automotive and more.
A dedicated team of in-house design engineers will collaborate with you to develop custom parts and molds that fit your exact requirements. We offer comprehensive manufacturing capabilities, rigorous process controls and our global footprint is across every major region from UK, Europe, Japan, Israel North America, Middle East. As a global manufacturer with a world-class sales team, it is your trusted source – developing plastic part and molds you can rely on.
1. Manage and focus the sales teams on the target market segment;
2. Develop and maintain a successful sales strategy;
3. Manage key client accounts and business partner relationships;
4. Provide management with a clear and focused business plan aligned with the companies targets;
5. Participate in training, developing, recruiting key members of the program teams.
6. Responsibility for client and business partner relationships;
7. Manage sales outcomes which meet the customer’s requirements, whilst maintaining budgeted gross margins
8. Work closely with the marketing department to improve market profile;
1. Demonstrated experience in managing a successful sales team;
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to create and deliver presentations to customers, colleagues, and executives.
3. Experienced in MNC’s operations, English speaking is a must;
4. More than 5 years industry experience in mold and plastic industry;
5. Good problem solving ability.